Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I went ice skating today ^^ we were actually suppose to go sunway lagoon but suet yee didn't want to so we settle for ice skating instead.leann picked me and sher lyn at 10.20am to sheryl's house,then we all stayed outside her house because leann can't go in people's houses (some kind of tradition when a family member passes away).soon after that,suet yee arrived too.sheryl woke up late so we waited till 11am.we went to pick up rachel cause she had no transport,and if you're wondering why sang isn't with us it's because she only told us that she wasn't coming after we waited so long and decided to call her...haha.rachel showed us pictures of her new poodle puppy named 'teddy'....so cute ^^ looks like a toy dog cause it's so tiny.

we arrived at sunway pyramid at around 11.30am only,we had lunch first at mcd because sheryl and sher lyn wanted to eat.I only had a sundae because I wasn't that hungry.then as soon as I was done,knowing how I get very excited...I was hurrying them to faster eat up.me and leann went to Que-up first,the rest went to toilet.leann called her dad because he had connections ^^ leann's dad's friend gave us 6 free tickets.me and leann was waiting for all of them so long then we discovered they went all the way to the hotel toilet because it was much cleaner =.=

so as I was saying,we got free tickets so as we cut the Que there was this lady frowning and 'jeling' at us.she knew we were also looking back at her but she just kept 'jeling-ing' us...so scary wei...haha then we were all talking about how she might push us and make us fall inside the ice rink...haha.we got our skates and gloves,leann and rachel brought their owns but rachel's gloves had holes revealing her fingers (which was against the rules) so when we were inside skating the guard that was making sure everything was okay spotted rachel's gloves and asked her to change.obviously she didn't...haha

at first sheryl,leann and sher lyn was skating but holding the sides.but as we kept skating sheryl didn't have to hold already and leann was also getting better...sher lyn too but need to practice more ^^ hehe...then around 3 something they all were heading out to rest,leaving me and rachel.it was so fun that I didn't want to stop,but I did fell twice...haha the second time was because the rink was so wet already,it was really slippery =p (actually I think it was karma cause I laughed when that girl fell..haha) rachel and sheryl didn't fall at all but well sheryl was going slow...rachel was fast..aiya she damn pro la...haha.we left at 4pm,but seriously if they didn't have to maintain the ice rink...me and rachel would go on skating.this was always our short conversation...

"rachel, come let's go rest awhile..my legs starting to hurt"
"wait wait, 1 more round"
" okay"

but it's obvious that we skated a few more rounds after that...haha...seriously we couldn't stop.even though my feet was starting to hurt,I couldn't help myself...can't stop..haha


after we finish skating we went out looking for food because suet yee wanted to eat again.me and sher lyn was walking around with our butts all wet...haha.we came across this stall called 'Flip' ,they were selling something like really thin pancakes with the choices of toppings then they will fold it into a triangular shape.it was so yummy~ mine was quite spicy but I loved it ^^ rachel and suet yee ordered the one with ice cream in it..so I had a bit of theirs when I couldn't stand the spiciness...hehe

we left there after that about 4.35pm there,we wanted to avoid the traffic jam but it was kinda unavoidable...haha.we sent suet yee home first since we were passing damansara jaya first.she showed us this new way to go to her house..it was kinda 'ulu' haha..after that sheryl sent me and leann home ^^ wah...it was so tiring...as soon as I got home I changed into something dry and straight away went to sleep.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!