Tuesday, December 19, 2006

this morning I woke up because aunty irene (leann's mum) was ringing the bell so many times =.= she wanted to borrow 2 eggs.then after that I got ready and nick came to pick me up.went to his house,we played ps2 (some basketball game) it was my first time and it wasn't bad as in I didn't sucked that bad..haha.then we wanted to watch dvds (a few movies that I missed) but we left after that because we thought his dad was gonna come back home.I thought we won't be able to use the tv,even if we did it wouldn't be nice cause the dad might want to use.so we left for my house instead.

he was here till 3.30pm watching "click" and "deuce bigalow".it was funny..hehe,then later we went to kar kei's house to take the ps2 memory card that nick wanted to borrow and I also return the bleach cd.nick sent me home after that.I went to leann's house after that,she was doing new build-in wardrobe.chit-chat here and there...haha.now actually just only,rachel just asked me whether I want to go karaoke with them tomorrow at 11am at the curve...haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!