Monday, December 18, 2006

went to nick's house yesterday,he picked me up from ou because I had to follow my mum to ou first.he picked me up around 11.20am,then as usual me and him didn't have breakfast so we got very hungry.he actually wanted to just go somewhere nearby and cheap but I wanted to have food from paddington's house of pancakes.nearest was the outlet at ou.so,we went back there...haha lionel joined us (off day at work).

it was expensive for lionel,so me and nick spent him =) but later on when he gets his pay he's gonna spent us back...haha.the food was so yummy~ I wished I had a camera to take pictures of the dishes cause it looked so pretty too...haha.then we finished about 3pm,they went back to nick's house to play ps2 but I stayed in ou.went to find my mum and sister,they were still there shopping.before we went back home we bumped into hansern,melvin,kelvin,saachi,lu wen,justin and nicholas.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!