Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I went to watch a movie called 'Forbidden Siren' with nick and meeraj at ou,we catch the 12.20pm show.the movie wasn't scary but freaky,that's what they claimed but horror is horror...I will still get spooked..haha.before we went for the movie,we went to poh kong to check out the necklace that meeraj found whether it was gold or gold plated.apparently it's gold plated so meeraj couldn't sell it off..poor meeraj...haha.haris wanted to join us watch movie but he couldn't make it in time cause he had to try get out of school =\ anyways me and nick was finding for the shop that haris said sells silver rings but we couldn't find it because haris's information wasn't exactly accurate.

after the movie we left,meeraj drove his van and parked it in the central park car park.so it was bloody hell hot and his air-conditioning wasn't exactly cold enough.he drooped me and nick at nick's house while he go chill at haris's house.audrey saw my new skirt and she said her friend bought the black one from blook.the exactly same one but black and rm25,damn I got ripped off cause I paid rm29 for mine.after that I went back home at 3.30pm.had some fried rice then I went to go fetch nick and meeraj at meeraj's house at BU.meeraj's dad wanted the van back and anyways it was kinda out of petrol already.I was kinda in a rush because this nick asked me to leave as early as possible.I wanted to go get credit first before I go fetch them just incase I can't find meeraj's house,I can call.so that's what I did until I realised I left my phone at home =\ so I had to go back home to get it another 3 minutes wasted...haha.

arrived at meeraj's house and I was still hungry so we went to mcd to pack some food.I bought a large fries,nuggets,coke and 2 sundae cones.we went to school,jack and hogan was there.hogan tried to drive jack's car,nick was in the car too.they both testing the car,cause jack's car had been modified.so it has this loud and irritating sound coming out from the exhaust pipe if not mistaken.I ate my mcd =) then we went up to play basketball.halfway nick said he wanted to go home to take his shoes,so I gave him my car keys and asked him to go get it himself...haha.played till 6.10pm then went back,I had to send lynette back too.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!