Monday, January 22, 2007

went to penang on the 20th,in the morning.as I can say penang is really boring because no internet connection,no astro and to make calls with my handphone is bloody hell expensive.only thing that is nice there is the food...hehe.the reason my whole family went is to attend my distant cousin's wedding.the wedding was on the 21st,as usual when me and my sister was there and met all the relatives we don't know what to call them by ( what do you expect when we only see them once a year ) hahaha....some pictures...ohhh...thanks helena,ur pretty belt makes my dress prettier..hehe



we did go shopping and penang was like jeng paradise for my sister because they have all those jing jang clothes (which she bought) haha....

anyways just got back today,we all actually woke up at 6.30am just so we can reach back KL at 11.10am so that my sister can go to school and not miss physics =.= geek....hahaha.as soon as we reached home,she changed then I sent her to school.

:EDIT:

I forgot to mention that I highlight my hair and my sister straighten hers because it was so cheap.it was rm99 for perm,straightening,colour and highlight.some kind of promotion thingy =p

I went to drop off some stuff my sister needed for basketball training at 3pm.she stayed back to see *the name I shall not reveal* then I went to nick's house for awhile.he was being a pig,trying to sleep.after that around 5pm only I decided to go shoot some hoops,called nick asked him whether he needed a ride since his car is out for petrol.so I went to pick him up,but he asked me to go in for awhile and wait for him to get ready.boy...he takes damn long cause he was so lazy to get up.before I went upstairs,his mom talked to me for awhile..asking what college I am going and what I have decided to do.seriously if I didn't bug him to get up,I doubt he will ever get moving.

later on at school,halfway playing basketball...nick asked me whether he can drive my car to pick up haris at the bus stop near mobil.well all of us went,we thought we were only picking up haris so the 3 of us (me,nick,meeraj) decided to go 'kai kai' in the car...haha.then we found kai wen there with haris so we have to cramp abit cause my car isn't exactly big.went back to school,smoke first before we played...haha

kar kei was at school today,so I had my chance to play with her after a really long time.gosh,after so long of not playing I get so tired so easily.by the way kristine was like crying in school cause nyang broke up with her,but I thought they broke up last saturday not today only.oh well....I went back at 6.30pm.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!