Wednesday, January 31, 2007

today I worked for 8 hours,I wanted to finish early but I couldn't because surprisingly there was alot of guest.in the afternoon I had to outside station.one of the table outside gave me personally rm10 after I return with their balance,I thought they took the change but they didn't so extra for me...yipee!~then at night I got about rm6 something.it was from this table where this indian guy and a chinese girl.the indian guy had his hair straighten,the first thing I thought of was nick....hahaha.it was my lucky day,got so much tips...haha today's total was rm21...hehe.sue ann dropped by,hehe how I missed her..hug her and all but she didn't stay long cause I was much too busy to attend to her.then it was finally 10pm,as I was about to leave...my manager,ronnie asked me to work tomorrow because he scared tomorrow not enough staff..oh well...not like I got anything to do,may as well go earn somemore money $$ hahaha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!