Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I had to work today but the crowd was damn little,so it was damn boring there.I saw nick during my break,he came with andrew and meeraj.they wanted to play at the arcade but it had power cut,so couldn't and like usual they bully meeraj when they are bored.I don't get how meeraj gets bullied because he was the biggest size person there...haha oh well.I got quite little tips only.saw bernard and his family eating there,at first he couldn't recognize me..haha.looking at my watch,waiting for time to pass by cause it was so slow the crowd.I was thinking of going back at 9pm and as I was about to ask my manager,richard whether I can leave...he was the one who asked me to leave...haha.

went I was on my way walking back,I called nick to tell him I already finished work he asked me whether I want to go out dinner with him and lionel because lionel was going to cheng...haha he got he salary already =p they actually haven't decided where to go,then suddenly nick said he feel like eating seefood.so we went to subang,it's a place opposite the old subang airport.nick as usual eating so much like a pig and never is full until we had to order 2 chinese pancakes after the meal.somehow the weather there was quite cold,only I felt it at first but after we paid the bill and headed towards the car only nick and lionel felt the coldness of the wind =p they damn slow la.anyways the food was great,thanks lionel for dinner...hehe.only got home at around 11.20pm there

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!