Monday, January 29, 2007

today nick came to my house in the morning.he brought some food here,his grandma bought.his grandma actually bought some for me and asked him to bring...hehe but knowing nick he ate all even my share.there was an enjoyable 1 hour there...hehe.after he left I went out to check out the college I was considering to go to with my dad.got back home at 3.30pm,then I went to school to play basketball.nick was there too with andrew training the under 15 boys team.nothing much happen....hmm...except that I taught kar kei how to smoke...haha what a bad friend I am.actually it's not my fault,she can say 'NO' but she didn't and I didn't force her...haha.before I went back,went down stairs to smoke...andrew and nick was already down there.so I went to join them,as soon as I lite my cigarette andrew jumped to the other side.he said he cant stand the strawberry smell...haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!