Tuesday, January 02, 2007

went to ou today at 3.30pm,nick just dropped me there because too many cars...no parking.I just walk in to the first shop I saw that had job vacancy which was "Colours".they actually hired me..it's rm4.50 per hour and 6 days a week.I kinda accepted the offer because I didn't know how not to.after that at around 5 something,I don't know why but I decided to call my mr. sua (my manager from italiannies) he said he told richard (my other manager) to hire me..but I didn't get any calls telling me when to start working.so mr. sua asked me how would I like to work on friday,saturday and sunday.I said ok,sure thing.

I called richard,he said I can start tomorrow.I told him that I was only working part-time then he asked me whether I could work everyday.I told him that I cant but I can work on any day but only 3 days a week or more if they needed workers.then he asked me to for orientation tomorrow at 10am ??? I mean..I have worked there before,why do I need to go for orientation again?? well I guess I just have to go tomorrow to find out =.=

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!