Monday, January 01, 2007

happy new year !! yesterday I went to the curve.nick picked me up at 5.50pm then we all went to pick up meeraj then we headed off to the curve.at first we drove to sheryl's house there but the guards wouldn't open the gate for us to cross over because it was only for residences.so we drove to the BU4 school and parked there then crossed over.we had dinner at secret recipe because everywhere else was full and sucky.lionel joined us about 7pm there.we chill there for awhile,listening to the jokes they were all banging meeraj...it was funny.after that we tried to get a place at the sanctuary and laundry bar but it was too packed and we were scared after the bouncers wouldn't let adam,kai wen and lionel pass through cause they looked young =p.

then after 10.30pm there,me and lionel went to meet up with helena,vannie,sheryl,rachel,sang,jovi,alina,sarveen,benny,shamay,ashwin and guy which I don't know what his name was (sorry).after that when back to join nick they all.nick was kinda in a bad mood because we couldn't find a place to chill and haris and kai wen were like ditching them to hang out together.so nick left kinda early around 11pm.I joined sang they all for the countdown.they had alot of performances.we all tried to avoid those spray cans thingy.hafiz and julian joined us later.it was so squishy,we didn't have our own space =.=

we were all doing the countdown thing...3...,2...,1 !! then the fireworks was so pretty,I wish nick was with me instead of leaving.then we left the curve...at around 12.45am because it took us about 30 minutes to actually make sure we were all in a group together walking back to sheryl's house.got people that keep straying out of the group then we had to wait for them.that's why we took so long =.= on the way walking back to sheryl's house,we bump into kristyn,dillon,vicky and friends,they were so crazy spraying everything everywhere haha.....typical kristyn.then when I hugged her and wish her...she practically lift me off the ground...haha

when we all arrived in front of sheryl's house,we split into different groups and hop into different cars.we all met up at sang's house.the jam was quite bad...but I think we ( sheryl,me,leann,sher lyn) in sheryl's car,beat the jam.guess what we did?we wine down the windows and wish any random people that was walking on the road...haha.when we arrived at sang's house,sarveen,beeny,su wen and all was there already.then after that hilary,jeevan,and the rest came.it was around this time when I found out the bad news,well it kinda ruined my whole new year's celebration.I really couldn't stop crying as soon as I reached home and got into my room.it was so bad cause I did that till 5am.

I only woke up this morning at 12pm with my eyes quite swollen,went out to have lunch at devis's corner with my family.my day was just a blur day,really can't tell what was real or fake anymore.my heart wants to be convinced but at the same time it doesn't want to believe any of it..sigh

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!