Thursday, January 18, 2007

yesterday nick came over in the morning,lionel dropped by to pass me the bottle of vodka.went to work,had damn alot of pasta to eat during break because me,amanda and shong wei ordered the endless pasta thingy at italiannies every wednesday.we didn't order one person each,we all 3 shared it so it was super cheap like rm6 per person.anyways I finished early because there was quite little customers.sang came over to my house at 10.30pm and nick and lionel arrived around 11pm.we were talking and drinking and laughing and drinking.that's pretty much what we did...haha,oh yea we were like also bullying lionel.lionel's face was as red as his shirt.lionel drank quite alot cause he lost most of the time when we played black jack.

oh well sang went back around 3am.her brother fetched her and bought us a packet of mcd fries.yum yum...haha.by the way me and lionel puke...haha.thank god lionel managed to find the toilet bowl and I find the plastic bag.anyways as I like zzzzzzzzzzz,I could hear nick and lionel talking and talking about anime.I was sober again at around 4.15am there.me and nick drank another glass and that was it,I couldn't stand the smell of vodka anymore and I was having hiccup so it was like impossible to drink again unless I want to puke again...haha.anywas we all slept at 5.30am.

drunk picture at 4am...haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!