Wednesday, February 21, 2007

first day back to work after a week of rest due to the celebration of cny.I only had 1 hour break today.so I worked to 9 hours...crazy right? mr. sua gave me ang pau...hehe he has to,he's married =p nothing much happened except that I broke 2 glasses...hehe careless me.next week I am changing to a part timer hostest instead of a waitress because I'll be starting college somewhere in march.so,being a hostest wouldn't be as tiring as a waitress.went back at 10pm,nick picked me up but he was like 10 minutes late because his car's tyre was almost flat.he came to pick me up in andrew's car.meeraj and mong was in there too (sorry I don't know whether I spelled mong's name right).tomorrow we're going to watch ghost rider,hopefully there's tickets and not many people.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!