Thursday, February 22, 2007

went out with nick today to was movie.we didn't watch ghost rider because it was selling fast,so we obb for norbit at 11.40am..which actually quite okay.unlucky thing I told him to go early to get the tickets because after 11am the crowd grew.nick being a pig as usual ordered a large caramel popcorn with coke and also 6 pieces of nuggets.after the movie,we went back to nick's house to get mahjong set and wait for andrew's call to meet up at mong's house.mum and grandma gave me red packets ^^ andrew called us at 2.30pm but we didn't leave immediately because we were in the middle of something.

we only left at 2.50pm there.at mong's house I played black jack with meeraj.I think I won some money there,then after that we played cho tai ti.I won twice I think then andrew won once.after that we played mahjong.I won once with chi mou,so I got double the amount of money but in between I lost money.I don't remember how many times they all win.I remember there was 1 game we played but it was just to teach meeraj,I won but we didn't bet money...oh well.. I left there at 5.50pm then rushed home to get ready to go out dinner with my aunts.

my family went to some golf club in selayang for dinner.the weather there was damn cooling,it's like genting but not as cold as genting.after dinner our cars also have dew on it,that shows how cold it was.went back at 10pm.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!