Monday, February 12, 2007

this morning nick came over,I woke up and saw his sms that he sent at 4am o.O asking me to wake him up cause he might want to come over here.oh...I went to get treatment for my hair at the salon this afternoon.I had too many split ends,so the lady asked me to cut my hair and I did.it's so short now like 2-3 inches of my hair's length is gone !!! I mean...I think it's short (although it's not THAT short) cause I am so used with my long hair.I told the lady that I wanted my fringe to be shorter but the same style,she thought my hair parting was on my left (mine is on the right) so it looks so wrong now.I have bangs instead of fringes...damn it I hate it so much [ROAR].from now on I am just gonna pin it up until it grows back longer for me to fix it.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!