Tuesday, February 13, 2007

this morning I baked cupcakes !!! I put icing on it so it looks pretty.this is the picture of it.




I woke up at 8.30am to make it then I only finished doing all at 2pm.can you imagine??haha anyways nick and jack came by at 2 something because they wanted to wait for the rain to stop because jack wanted to go to the bank but very difficult to get parking and what more in the stupid rain.after that I went to the dentist to get a check up after 2 long years.yea yea suppose to go every 6 months for a check up but I have been missing alot....haha so I ended up with 2 cavities =p did filling =\ after that my mum dropped me at school before she went to my aunt's office to give the cupcakes.I made 1 for nyang saying "I love k.k" for him to give kar kei...haha then another 1 with a heart shape on it for nick.I only left school at 6.35pm.nick fetched me home.

I would like to say I REALLY HATE unpunctual people.I seriously hate waiting,it isn't like the 15-30 minutes wait....more like 2 hours ++ god I hate it so much...argh.I don't mind waiting but they should know I am waiting,they shouldn't just take their own sweet time.that bloody hell pisses me off.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

make me a cupcakeeeeeee! pleaseeeeee! =)

Jo said...

yes sure.this friday I am making it.

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!