Wednesday, February 14, 2007

this morning,nick came over to my house.he ate 2 packets of nasi lemak o.O what a pig.went swimming at saujana in the evening.I didn't take any pictures of us at the pool side though....too bust playing with water.we both keep splashing water at each other then he always try to pull me to go under the water.nick forgot to take out his car keys from his pants so it got all wet.then we had this thought of how some people they can kiss or pass oxygen under water,so we tried but it didn't work.seriously difficult to how our breath and kiss...haha.we had dinner at saujana too.he had his chicken rice and some like of sandwich with fries while I had my grilled chicken chop.it was yummy ~ he paid for dinner =) thanks baby.

when we were about to leave,he couldn't unlock him car without getting the alarm triggered,this is because his car remote spoiled because earlier he got it wet =\ then we both had no credit so he couldn't call his dad to get the spare remote,so he had to use the club's phone.his ex-swimming coach told him that there's a way to turn off the alarm after triggering it.we didn't know whether it would work or not but we just took the risk...haha.we took some pictures in the car....oh yea I took a candid shot while baby was eating...hehe

baby and me ^^
wah on the highway...baby driving so seriously..hehe
reach ttdi chilling already...hehe
pretttyyy lights...
baby showing his winning face after manages to crack all my fingers
fatty at work...do don't disturb..haha
you caught me !!

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!