Tuesday, February 27, 2007

went to school at 4.15pm,gave my sister her basketball stuff.then I waited for nick to come,andrew came before nick with a friend.shortly after that nick arrived,then meeraj too.the under 15 boys team got together,not all of them came just like 7 people.meeraj didn't drive his car because low battery or something.meeraj followed my car then the rest split into nick's and andrew's car.I followed nick's car from behind then andrew was behind me.we stop at the traffic light when I decided to put on my seat belt,it turned green but I was slow because putting on seat belt...so I think andrew had to beat the red light =p

we went to some club to play basketball in a indoor court.I keep score and time,well the under 15 boys won 52-44.they all played till 6.25pm,then I had leave immediately because I had to fetch my sister from school and all.somemore my mum wanted us to be back at 6.30pm.seng fatt and danesh had tuition soon,so they followed me.we wasn't that sure of the road just follow the signboard.didn't follow the way nick asked me to.I don't know why I was so scared when I drove just now until like I wasn't focusing and got people honk me =p oh well...

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!