Friday, March 02, 2007

just got back from sher lyn's house,went there to play mahjong.we played the 3 person one.actually we were playing since 9pm but at 9.40pm there we all went to school to just crash the pbsm orientation night.we all as in sher lyn,sheryl,timothy,ching,nicole,pang and justin.too bad mr yew wasn't there because he had to be at the hospital with his mum.we all so wanted to see the reaction on his face when we saw all of us there.we left school before 11pm because the guard wanted to lock up the gate.so yeah that's how we ended up in sher lyn's house again.gosh I should have played money cause I won 4 times =.= oh well...tough luck

then nick came over my house yesterday and this morning,I think I have been seeing him everyday for this whole week,good thing I guess.what am I talking about?of course it's a good thing..hehe ^^

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!