Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own, 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

six of my 'weirdo' list...hmmm...here goes:
1.I have this pillow that I had since forever and also a teddy bear nick gave me,I cant sleep if I don't have both of them to hug.
2.I get this funny vision at anytime of the day,where everything I see is very near to me (feel like suffocating)
3.I smoke but I am not addicted to it,I can go on living normally if I wanted to (I tried before not smoking for half a year) it's all bad habit ^^
4.I barely drink any water
5.my second toe is longer than my big toe...it's genes
6.I eat and eat and eat and never seem to look fatter...haha (high metabolism?)

I choose to tag :
1. Sheryl
2. Audrey
3. Vicky
4. Leann
5. Siew Lin

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!