Wednesday, March 14, 2007

phew I just got home from nick house.this morning I went to play badminton at the ttdi community hall.nick picked me up at 9am,nyang and audrey was already in the car.when we reached there,sha lyn,lionel,kar kei, and danesh was already there.we booked 2 courts till11am.play until damn tired...since so long never played badminton.should have seen nick,he was sweating like a pig.nick scares everyone will his killer smashes wei...when we all played doubles with him,always try not to give him the shuttlecock to him...haha

after resting,nick sent his sister and danesh home first because they had to go home already.then he came back to fetch the rest of us to go eat.lionel asked whether we want air-condition or not.of course we chose air-condition.so lionel suggested kfc,then nick said let's go mcd.so we did to the centerpoint mcd.well...I don't whether the rest ate alot but I know I ate like a pig...haha.at first I bought the mac chicken deluxe and lionel bought big mac but I had a sudden urge for big mac because I haven't had it in a long time,so we switched...haha.

we left mcd at 12.30pm,nick sent everyone elso home.I went to his house to lepak.after he finally took his shower,we left his house.before he sent me home,he went to pick up lionel to go cc with andrew they all.so tired now,tomorrow I am going to wake up with muscle pains seriously..

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!