Wednesday, March 21, 2007

today rachel picked me up at 12pm in her unstable car,we went to ou.we had lunch first and I bought her to try bbq plaza since she hasn't tried there before.come on everyone loves to play with their food right ??? haha...so sheryl and erik said they might join us,so each time a girl that had long hair with specs walked by..rachel will assume that was sheryl.she kept on assuming until she got me doing the same thing.we ate first without waiting for them because god knows what time they will arrive at ou.sheryl had to drive to ou from her college in kl okay...haha.

we ate slowly hoping they could join us,but as we were about to finish everything up..we just gave up hope on them turning up.just right after I said "aiya they not coming la" sheryl appeared at the entrance...haha.she took my 2nd bowl of rice,how can you do that to joann the pig??how??do you know how much that rice meant to me? hahaha...kidding kidding.but anyways rachel managed to persuade her to give me back half...haha.not long after that erik also joined us,but he didn't eat though.after eating,we just sat down there awhile and well do what girls do best...gossip...haha I think =p

it was almost 2pm,so we paid the bills and left.rachel had an interview to attend at celebrity fitness,me and sheryl dropped her off there.after that we went to check out the nail parlour because I wanted to get a pedicure...hehe I cant stand my toe nails anymore,so ugly.so yeah I did a pedicure.rachel and sheryl helped me picked a colour.while waiting for me,they went to get food because sheryl was still hungry.they also went to look for another job for rachel because according to rachel...celebrity fitness only wants to hire people who can work long term.anyways she got a job at delicious/ms. read.while I was sitting down looking outside the shop waiting for my nail polish to dry,I saw shamay walk passed.I have no chance to call her,she was walking so fast like she was in a hurry.

I don't why they both was so wai sek all the sudden.after I was done with my pedicure,they went to sun moulin to buy bread =.= (I hope I spelled that place right) then I rather sit at burger king,so I bought something there so we can sit there...haha.I called shamay to join us since I knew she was in ou.anyway we just chit chat and all,long time no see.shamay had to leave so did we.we left ou around 4pm there,rachel needed to fetch alina from college also.

oh yeah ! we all (as in me,rachel,sheryl,suet yee and sher lyn) was suppose to have dinner at the curve,but it was cancelled because something came up for suet yee and sher lyn is having accounts test tomorrow.so it's postponed to tomorrow night,same time and place =)

looks yummy right??
I am brilliant! I managed to get this candid shot.they look so stressed out,haha
camwhoring with my camera!!! kidding...hehe

erik and me rachel and shamay
me,shamay and sheryl
black and white
vintage..ooo

oh yeah,since I got new camera...we will be camwhoring alot during tomorrow's outing...haha.so typical =p

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!