Thursday, March 22, 2007

went to the curve at 7.30pm,but before that rachel picked me up at 7pm to buy suet yee a birthday cake.her birthday is tomorrow though,but we celebrate it earlier for her and it was a surprise...hehe she didn't know.we got a smaller cake..I mean smaller than a standard size cake from angel cakes.we asked sher lyn and leann to distract suet yee so that she won't want to go to the restaurant first...hehe so that me and rachel can go there first to ask them to keep the cake for us.anyways,we had dinner at kim gary restaurant.we were cam whoring all the way...haha.we ask the waiter to help us take pictures,there was 2 cameras.explains why the picture below I was the only 1 looking at the correct camera.haha..




sher lyn taking our orders..hehe

we are chinese with big eyes (well bigger than them down there)

typical chinese people...hahawhen most of us are done eating,me and rachel act like we wanted to go toilet but actually we went to get the cake.we walked to the restaurant entrance where suet yee can't see us(by the way,our table was a booth table).we asked one of the waiter for the cake,he went to take it.he had to take it from the other end,he had to pass our table.so we like ask him to quickly pass it to us,so that suet yee don't see the box of cake.the waiter actually ran across the restaurant with the cake...haha so cute.we lite the candle and brought it to her,singing.she was so surprise..haha

sue's birthday cake...pretty right? (if you're wondering what it says on the cake,it says Happy 18th Birthday Sue! Love, your bitches) haha..


suet yee cheng all of us,we wanted to tip the waited because he was so nice.

after dinner,we had this crazy idea of going karaoke because red box was just right next to the restaurant..haha but we didn't la because it was too expensive.lionel finished his break so he had to go back to work.we teman him back to cineleisure because we also wanted to go take sticky pictures there.yeah like usual we spent quite some time there,because we take alot and very vain...haha.we took in 2 machines,me and rachel wanted to take somemore but the rest didn't want to anymore and anyways the place like closing already.after that we wanted to go have a drink and just chill.at first we went to the sanctuary,we thought it was full because something was going on there (actually it wasn't) so we went to laundry bar.they had some kind of live band performing,so we decided to just have a sit in italiannies and chill.we still could order from the laundry bar menu for drinks.

nted to sit outside because I wanted to smoke,as they were preparing the table for us I saw my ex trainee manager Desmond that used to be at the 1 utama italiannies.haha didn't know he got transferred to the curve.anyways back to the story,yeah I was talking to him then my friends sneakily told them to change the sitting to inside so I cant smoke =.= yeah,so we all sat inside.look at our pretty drinks..hehe.oh my friend irene was our waitress,hehe...she was like looking at me one kind because I ordering drinks..haha she thought I underage.well I met her when I was 16 only then.after we ordered our drinks,she asked us whether we wanted to have any snacks.I told her no need la,then she said "choose one,manager cheng"....haha I didn't know which one,so I just told her to choose whichever that's nice.hehe

sheryl's white sangria,rachel's frozen ocean,me and leann's sex on the beach
free snacks,chicken wings..hehe.it's abit spicy like the buffalo wings at tgif


posing with drinks...haha
we left at 11.30pm there because rachel needed to go home and pack her clothes.she's going johor tomorrow till monday.yeah she we all teman sheryl to her car,then took a ride because rachel's car was further away.as we were walking in the car park,we kept on stopping to take pictures..haha.thank god we stopped or else we will never reach the car.I only have 1 picture taken in the car park,the rest is in rachel's camera I think....haha.there are more pictures with rachel,she hasn't upload it yet.I'll post it up as soon as I get hold on them =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!