Sunday, March 18, 2007

yesterday we went to bukit tinggi,it was all nick's idea to go there.I wanted genting,quite sian there unless you like photography.we have lunch at burger king then we reach bukit tinggi at 2pm something.went to the french village,botanical garden and japenese teahouse.omg at the botanical garden was hell because going in was all going down slope but we have to climb how many hundred of stairs to get out.me and nick we goners.so damn tiring,more like a training ground than a holiday.we were there till 5pm,on the way coming down was so dangerous cause I was flying all over the back seat.nick had to hold me on to me,this is because john took sharp corners.me and nick slept on the way back to kl.john took a picture of us sleeping but I don't have it with me at the moment.I will post it as soon as I get hold of it.

when we reach back kl,we had dinner at taman mayang.they all had their steak and ribena...haha.then I shared the huge ass ribena with longan with andrew because for that drink they only have the huge one.after dinner we all went cc at dj,meeraj was there.they all thought me how to play dota.dota is not bad...haha.all I know is that through out the whole game meeraj was after me and wanted to kill me.haha...


white swans

now black ones..


normal....
after 10 seconds,gold fish !!! haha



nick looks like he's high




monkeys at work
very busy...

John says:finally I am king of the world ! japenese roses

kissy kissy..haha

wind blowing our long hairs...hahaha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!