Sunday, March 25, 2007

yesterday,at work...shar mayn,saachi,charlene,haris and sean came to eat there.they tip me...hehe thanks!

today I work till 6pm only,no breaks at all...phew so tired and hungry.so yeah I had dinner with my family then I went to my cousin's house in usj to visit her and my niece,hayley.she's so cute..so adorable.my cousin said that hayley's nose it gonna be flat next time cause now she always fall on herr face as though her head is too heavy for a little hands to support..hehe (when she is lying down on her tummy) then she so naughty,when we put her down on the mattress she will make alot of noises and look like she's going to cry but as soon as we lift her up into the air she smiles and laughs.then she was making alot of sounds like she was talking in baby talk..hehe.look at her head...there's like a mohawk there.hehe.there's a video right at the bottom of this post.









finally she's tired...drinking water..haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!