Monday, March 26, 2007

well I slept pretty late yesterday night.so this morning I woke up feeling damn tired but I still had to go college.I went to pick ginny up from bu then we went together.so difficult to find parking,had to park outside the college though because I haven't get my student card.guess what so jakun of me but today was the first time I actually use that yellow mppj parking machine thingy to pay for the parking hourly...haha =p we went in the auditorium,everyone was there.had to listen to some speeches,then after that we were separated to groups for a tour of the college.I still was lost,didn't know where was where because they keep turning here and there.it wasn't consistent.

after that we went back into the auditorium to get our goodie bags with t-shirts.the person that was at the registration counter look at me and said "yea,better take a 's'. " haha =p after that they provided food and drinks.I think the food was cooked by the students under culinary arts...it's not bad.after that I went off because I didn't want to stay for the ice-breaking games and all.I was suppose to meet up with nick,lionel and lem at restaurant 'ok' but when I got to my car,I couldn't open the door.it wasn't a lock problem because I can unlock it,it was just stuck.then I figured that the door handle outside it spoiled.I cant open through the passenger side because that side I cant open the lock with the keys.

I called nick,he asked me to call mong or andrew.he said they should be around nearby.I couldn't get andrew,mong came after I called him.nick thought that I couldn't open the door because I am not strong enough but when mong came he also couldn't open it.then we were figuring out how to get im,then mong so smart.he open my boot then jumped in and open the door through inside.after that nick said he was coming in 15 minutes,I told him it was okay already.he told me to go mong's house since I am sending mong home then he will meet me there.so yea we were there,me and mong watching some kind of korean dance comedy show and nick was sleeping haha.we left at 4 something,I thought nick drove..but he didn't,so I had tto drop him home.after that I slept,so damn tired.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!