Friday, April 06, 2007

whee I love fridays...college ends early for me.I parked my car in college today,and didn't pay.I don't know why but yeah lucky me.then I went lunch with nick and lionel,at first they said going cafe dj to eat.so,we walk to cafe dj from college under the HOT sun.as we almost reach there,they change their mind and wanted to go back to taman tun to eat =.= lionel thought I parked my car nearby,he didn't know I parked in college.sigh...so nick sent me back to college so I can get my car.we met up after that in taman tun and had lunch.so ma fan =.= when I reach there they already ordered their food.their food also came already.I ordered mine,it came after that.then I think the dude didn't come to collect money from me because he forgot.he thought maybe I paid already because all our drinks were already half a glass. after lunch I went to pick up my sister from school.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!