Thursday, April 05, 2007

yesterday my classes only start in the afternoon,so I spent time with nick in the morning.we went out to have lunch with lionel after that before their class start.so after lunch,we went back to college before 1pm because that's when their class start.nick and lionel went off to their class,and I went to the library for an hour cause my class is at 2pm.it was so freaking cold.I finished at 5pm but nick finished at 6pm,so I waited for him =) while waiting I did my accounts homework.

today I had to wake up at 7am!!! I should have just been late because my law lecturer is always late.and the real class only started half an hour after 8am because he talk bullshit for 30 minutes..haha.after class I went to eat with my classmates outside college.nick,andrew, and caleb came too not too long after that to yam cha.they went to proX after they finished yam cha.my classmates went back to college because they got class at 12pm,so I join nick they all at proX.nick's class started at 1pm,so we went back to college before 1pm.I went to pick up the notes I photo copied.met adrian on the way to the cafeteria,so just chill with him till 1.45pm there then I went to class.by the way,I had the roti bakar there...it's not bad..haha.

went home at 4pm,nick too also finished at that time.he was suppose to follow me back but he,lionel and andrew wanted to play basketball at school so they all went back in andrew's car.nick did walk me to my car though,because me and andrew both park our cars in total opposite directions.after that andrew picked him up..hehe.I slept after I got home,was so tired.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!