Tuesday, April 17, 2007

yesterday I went back home after the malaysian studies's class because I had a bad period pain.the air-con in the room made it much worse.I went to get panadol from mong's house and rest awhile because it was too painful for me to drive home.as I was feeling better I wanted to leave but it started to rain damn heavily.so I only left after the rain stop.at night,I went out yam cham with leann at mcd.sheryl also came with her church friends because they were at ou before that.rachel also came,we all sat outside because me,justin,and some other people wanted to smoke.we saw kristyn there buying food at the drive thru...hehe so long havent seen her.there are some pictures at the bottom,f.y.i rachel is holding a unlit ed ciggy.she just posing with it..haha




today I went for my law class at 10am but as usual my lecturer always end the class an hour early.I went to have lunch with my classmates at cafe dj but they had history class at 1pm,which I wasn't plan on going.so they left,i just hang out there for abit to smoke before going home.then I saw andrew,mong and veron so just chill with them for awhile.I thought of going home after they were done eating but they ask me to go play dota too.so yeah I went to play like a game only.I kept on dying because lionel kept on killing me.me and veron was at the middle,her hero's life was much higher than mine so lionel just kept on choosing to kill me instead =.= after the game I went home,fetched veron home because she live nearby my house only.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!