Wednesday, April 18, 2007

so actually today is nothing out of the ordinary EXCEPT that I got into an accident on the way back from college.seriously I think my law lecturer jinx me,yesterday he was asking me whether I got into a car accident before.I told him 'no' and he was like 'if you haven't got into a car accident,you're not a qualified driver yet' sigh...

so yeah...I was on the way back,I stopping at the traffic light.there was a van in front of me.all the sudden,a green proton wira drove pass me on the right hit my right headlight and knock into the van's back.I asked the dude for like rm10-150 for damage,he said he didn't have the money.how bullshit,how can he not have that amount of money??he gave me his handphone number so that I can look for him another time to get the money.my dad called him at night,he was like he isn't giving...he ask us to report police if not happy.wtf wei...

anyways at night,I had dinner at rachel's house.we ordered pizza and watch movie.we watched 'hitcher' it's so...how to say....alot of suspense in almost every scene.I left rachel's house at 11.30pm there and I am here =) I have pictures to post but I am lazy to upload.I will post it when I upload it from the camera.



No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!