Friday, May 11, 2007

yesterday went out with the gang to have supper ^^ we couldn't make up our mind where to go.by the time we decided it was already 11 somthing.anyways we ended up in jasima because kong like hinted that he wants to eat pizza.all pizza outlets were already closed at that time,so yeah jasima was the only one.

after eating around midnight,I had to go already....but they all wanted to have shisha.kong would bring his shisha thingy to rachel's house.but he had no flavoured tobacco,so I think he had to go buy some from rasta.they wanted me to go,but I couldn't.I am not too sure whether they did shisha at rachel's house or not after that...hehe

:EDIT:

had dinner with nick and lionel just now at kogetsu at saujana.nick cheng...hehe thanks =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!