Sunday, May 06, 2007

yesterday I went out lunch with nick and lionel at subang.I drove there =) lunch was nice,and yes there were alot of jokes because nick and lionel was talking alot of cock.can I just say that the whether these couple of days is FREAKING HOT !! I think I got a extra free drink...hehe.me and lionel decided to change nick's nickname to fugly because he keep saying he's good looking and so handsome and that he has the best hair (all this is just a joke to us)

today I went ou,I was suppose to join my sister,lin and their friend,timothy for lunch at bbq plaza.nick wanted to come along,so yeah he came along.when we got there,my sister and her friends went to buy movie tickets.me and nick went for a smoke while waiting.as we were stonning,nick decided to call andrew to join us.andrew said he would if we fetched him.from ou we had to walk back to my house to get my car to fetch andrew in ss2 =.= then I had to repark my car is the exact same spot so my parents wouldn't notice.I was praying so hard that they didn't notice my car gone.after that we walked back to ou,sat on a different table from my sister and her friends.

after lunch we walked around because andrew was looking for some game cd and I had some stuff to get too.I bought the same piggy I have at home for my niece...hehe.it was the last pink piggy there.when I was paying for it,the salesgirl asked me whether I want to enter their contest where I have to pose with the stuff animal I am about to buy =.= hahaha..after that we went home,walking under the damn hot sun.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!