Friday, July 06, 2007

went sunway pyramid to ice skate today =) rachel came to fetch me...we went to centerpoint mcd but we didnt eat there cause leann message me that her class ended already.so we decided to go meet up with her there and have lunch together.when we got there, she tells us that she's gonna wait for kong to finish his class at 1pm...so we were like "rawr...." so we ate first without them.we also went to skate first before them,they haven't even reach the mall =.=

they came around 1.30pm, but they went to have their lunch first.we skated till 4pm...we got out of the rink to get the camera..hehe.me and rachel went back in to take pictures, after that...we couldn't tahan so we skate a few more rounds...haha then only we left the skating rink.rachel and kong went to get that flip thingy..hehe.I went to get my navel pierced after that...kong was so amazed..haha like usual.it was only rm80,so I couldn't resist =) went home after that =)







No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!