Sunday, July 08, 2007

went to Ipoh this morning at 9.30am for a wedding lunch and then came back in the evening at around 7pm O.o I know....so crazy...

so anyways...during the journey there,my sis and I decided to camwhore to kill off time..haha.it took us about 2 hours ++ to get there.

this was everyone busy talking before the food was served...I think the bride hasn't arrive yet also...hehe


yes...we were so bored that we camwhored after we finished eating....haha


there were small shops nearby...we went to check it out but only 1 shop...the prices was cheap okay..and there were quite a few of nice clothing....I bought a skirt and a pair of black pumps...hehe =) didn't get to go check out the other shops cause my dad was in a hurry to leave Ipoh...nevermind the next time I go back penang,I'll ask my dad to make a stop at Ipoh..hehe

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!