Friday, July 27, 2007

just got back from devis's corner =) before that we went to ou to watch the simpson's movie...let me just say that I did the dumbest thing today.I reserved tickets online for the movie a few days ago, but for the wrong time and I didn't even realise till we made the redemption.and I was so stupid that I actually went to que up at the counter when I can redeem my tickets at the gold class counter...which I did in the end cause I saw the sign and rachel went to check it out just to be sure.even when my reservation was already cancelled,the guy still let us buy our tickets from there and not ask us to go back line up back in the que...so lucky ^^

well the movie wasn't that nice...lucky thing we got the tickets at student price or else paying rm9 for the movie will be totally not worth it...we all should have listen to homer at the beginning of the movie.he said "you all watching this movie is an idiot,why watch it at the cinema when you can watch it at home" hahaha...he was right..

: EDIT :

after dinner with my parents,I went to rachel's house.we helped her with her script.we were suppose to play pictionary but we need another player a.k.a alina but she isn't home yet.so we waited...then kong came up with the idea of shisha.we went back to kong's house to get the shisha stuff and also the game taboo cause we wanted to play that instead of pictionary.pictionary that's way too long anyways.I tell you,homemade shisha is freaking tiring...need to lit the charcoal and all...by the time it was all ready..we all so tired to even shisha.after that we decided to go home...then we changed our minds.we went to mcd cause we were hungry.we all ate in the car because rachel was too lazy to change her clothes,she was in her pajamas.we ordered 20 pieces of nuggets with the 4 choices of dipping..haha it was good.

yes we went back after that...having nice tastes in our taste buds and a good laughter.why ? because I accidentally ate 5 nuggets instead of 4 and kong only ate 3 pieces.so now he's gonna remember me for that...that I owe him a nugget...haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!