Tuesday, July 10, 2007

whoooo...I am really tired now.I can't remember the last time I actually exercise...that's just proves how long I didn't..hehe.anyways,went to the park with sang,rachel,and sher lyn....rachel forgot that she had to fetch me and sher lyn up =.= so me and sher lyn went a little late.they started walking first...me and sher lyn had to walk as fast as the wind to actually catch up with them.we did in the end..but we were almost like dead vegetables...like walking zombies...hahaha

we took like 1 hour plus to finish 1 round back to our cars...this sang and rachel so semangat want to take another half round...so me and sher lyn left first to devis'.sher lyn had 2 glasses of drinks and I had 3 !! that's how exhausted we were....haha.after half an hour, then only our other 2 heroes came to join us.sang was asking the workers there for all sort of indian food but they don't have it..hehe tough luck.I left first,cause I had to go back for dinner..

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!