Sunday, November 11, 2007

I was baking the whole day for this..omg so tiring...stand for 5 hours. it's my birthday present to vivian since I couldn't go out to ou to buy her one due to the heavy rain...heehe. only went to her house around 8pm, right after I finish deco all the cupcakes and took my shower.







seeing how there was only two groups there..which was 1. small kids 2. leann's college friends , so me and shamay was the odd ones odd..thank good she was there cause leann had to accompany her college friends..haha but damn sad la when she had to leave early before vivian cut her birthday cake.. =(
then later on I took pictures of people taking pictures of other things...haha
let me just say that the boy in red is leann's nephew and he's such a poser at a very young age..haha


finally time to cut the cake =)






she looking all pai seh when we sang the birthday song
later made her take out the candles with her mouth, she did get her face dirty with cream but she ran to the kitchen before I could take a picture of her =(

and yes...there was twister. leann's nephew was damn good although he gets confuse which is his left or right.he won his elder sister..hehe
vivian showing off her sexy back...wooohooo...hahahha
smile for the camera..hehehe..happy belated birthday vivian =)


only went back around 1am...after mostly everyone has left, leann's mom opened a bottle of wine to drink. I didn't though...yann drank and she was so drunk..her face was red..she was talking nonsense.when vivian was opening her presents in the room, she was mumbling all sort of stupid things..haha but it was damn funny... yann..yann..oh well that wrap things up..bye

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!