Saturday, November 24, 2007

just got back from hartamas =) I had dinner at first with my family at a italian restaurant. the food is not bad..so it's so freaking expensive !! like rm39 for a bowl of pasta which is actually a very small serving only. never gonna go back there wei. I went home, saw rachel online then asked her if she wanted to go yum cha. she told me shamay they all at hartamas and she was about to join them and ask me to go also. so she picked me up at around 10.30pm, so scary okay this girl...on the phone while she drove to hartamas because she want to listen the korean songs (some concert and her fren was there) really damn scary....hahaha

so we went to decanter, we wanted to park in the parking area but they said once go in was rm10 =.= somemore me and rachel not staying there long. I have to go back early and she got to meet her korean friend. so we saw sheryl's car somewhere ouside and decided to double park at her car but there was this red car blocking us. called sheryl and shamay to come and pretend like they wanted to their car so the red car will go away. after that we did double park at sheryl's car to only realise that there was a parking space infront her car and the red car parked there...sigh..yes this is so long winded...haha. we had beers and I forgot what it's called...but look it's so cool looking..hahaha



tadah !!! doesn't it look cool..hahaha...taste good too...hehe

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!