Saturday, February 09, 2008

I went back to penang on the 5th for chinese new year...as usual...3 days lost from civilization I tell you !! no astro, no dvd player or dvd's, no comp or internet as a matter of fact and to call anyone in kl will cost me alot. so yeah...I was so damn bored, that I sleep as early as 9pm and wake up at 8am =.= for food of course !

me, my sis and my mom would spent most of our day in shopping malls....for what else?? shopping !! I swear the things here are so much cheaper than the things in kl. guess what me and my sis found ?!?!? remember this machine ?? that I think we all used to play at least once when we were little ?? hahaha...oh well I know I did =)

outside gurney plaza...pretty lanterns
Happy Chinese New Year Everyone !!

the usual act that goes on when we go visiting relatives...haha. one paying attention, the other is to his/her phone. but who's to blame, it's all the old stories that we younger generations would not know what it is about.

that's my great grandaunt...and she's still doing very well for her age =)
and yes, I am so sorry but I simply cant resist her !! haha...she was extremely cute that day. we saw her first at one relative's house for lunch. after that both our family continue visiting other relatives seperately. after my family were done visiting for the day, we went back home to my grand aunt's house. my cousin came to where we were staying for visiting. when hayley first walked in and saw us, she was so happy because of familiar faces..hehe.

then she played on the bed because it was the jumpy type of bed. she was having so much fun that she didn't want to leave. even when her mom, dad, grandpa and grandma was all in the car about to leave already. she even wave goodbye to them..lol. after I passed her to my cousin that was in the car, hayley still wanted to come out and reach for me...eee damn cute..haha

Happy 19th Birthday Leann !!!

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!