Sunday, February 10, 2008

on the 3rd day of chinese new year....first leann and vivian had a dim sum breakfast with my family. second me, leann, vivian, and my sister went to yann's open house where we play mahjong =) third I went to kai wen's open house and played more mahjong and black jack. it's the typical cny thing to do. gamble...hahah

yannn....u so obscene!!

after that I went home around 5.30 to get ready to go out to the curve to celebrate leann's birthday which was yesterday actually. we had dinner at t.g.i.f and sat at the round table for once...haha

rachel's tortillas
my burger
sheryl's chicken salad
leann's chicken fingers
sher lyn's salad
later we requested for a free cake for leann..hehe

had the crew sing for her
even had her standing on the chair to give a speech
and blowing from a distance

must have tradition =)

I am a genius...using the timer..putting it at the right position ! hahahah
we head over to laundry for some drinks..camwhoring while waiting for vannie and kristyn to reach






kristyn and her beers...the usual =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!