Thursday, May 15, 2008

yesterday night, walked to ou with leann around 7.40pm to catch marie digby performing there. we met up with kristyn there for awhile, then sheryl joined us. there was so damn many people !! they chose such a small place =.=

the emcee keeping us entertained before we start tearing each other apart, one out of the 3 finalist from the mix.fm contest which won the autographed accoustic guitar was a 12 years old girl
group of people doing an acapella of 'say it again'....nice but the girl sounded bad..lol
then she finally made her appearance at around 8.30pm only but by then leann and sheryl already went to zanmai sushi to meet alina there because they were too lazy to wait. I told them I would meet them after getting a picture....
I got too carried away...haha
she so pretty in person..hehe
here a video of it =) the sound isnt that loud though




after she sang 'say it again' I went to find the rest at zanmai sushi. I had green tea ice cream which was so damn good...it wasn't stated in the menu so I didn't know how much it was. when it bill was out, my bloody ice cream was rm6 for a really small 1 scoop of ice cream =(

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!