Friday, June 27, 2008

today's event was at westin hotel. that's the picture of the center of the hotel, pretty right the center piece..it's made out of glass =)

the event was in the main ballroom, this is outside the main ballroom door....damn nice la


yes..I just had to take a picture




this is the ballroom after being decorated



the lightings were nice...thanks to edrik and his skills..lol



the event was the launching of a new jewellery line called schoeffel brought in by poh kong


it's all about pearls





damn nice, 1 set cost about rm30,000

whatever it is....it's all about 4-5 digits...haha
marry rich huusband !! so I got money to buy too...haha jk
but there was alot of those typical chinese housewives
this 1 table that sat there until 5pm eventhough everyone else left already, drinking so much almost drunk...but I suppose they have their own drivers....gaahhh






that's elaine daly...ex-miss malaysia and the emcee for the event


just now after dinner, I went to the apartment at the curve to meet up with shamay. she's back !!! yes...last night around 11.30pm

I think this is kristyn's desert...I didn't think I would like it since they say the cream was abit minty
me and shamay !! =)

went home at 11pm...kinda early la cause I was damn tired, didn't really sleep last night..then work almost the whole day. but they all went to shamay's house to chill somemore.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!