Friday, June 27, 2008

we all went clubbing at maison yesterday night to celebrate helena and JJ's birthday. JJ is helena's friend. and yes, helena was downing alot of glasses, she wasn't drunk though...just really freaking hyper.

sadly to say...I mean it's a good thing also, her face didn't seem as red as usual cause it's like a must to get a picture of me and helena and her red face =p. I think it's cause of her red dress la. hahaha...

dj goldfish was slightly late but when he got there...he played all the damn nice dance music, he is the best la.

the pictures are not in sequence

sarveen is back...long time ago actually


down down down
me and faye






kristyn in a dress ~!!!!!!



another faye with helena's birthday cake and bryan at the back





JJ and his girlfriend with his birthday cake...I don't think anyone ate the cakes


Chua Shia-tsan(I got that from facebook,sorry), helena, faye


JJ's flaming lamborghini
they look damn happy here, no idea why, wasn't me taking half the pictures here
jun hann bought helena a shot
cheers !!
jeremy, my photograper/camera security guard and high kristyn
whenever there's a nice song playing we will scream like crazy people but there's this guy next to our table who was much worse screaming like a girl very 2-3 mins...damn annoying but I think he was damn drunk
hmmm....kristyn was kinda drunk...that she danced !! yay kristyn !!



helena's flaming lamborghini

I don't know what time they all went back yesterday because I left at 2am because I had work this morning at 7am which meant I woke up at 6am, so yea didn't really get that much sleep.

I took a few pictures from the event I went to earlier at westin hotel, will post it up later =)

sleeeeeeep if I can...

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!