Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rachel tagged me =)

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in the brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

The questions:

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?”
Save the Best for Last - Vannessa Williams
[errr.....okay??]

2. How would you describe yourself?
Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
[Yes...I do LOVEE to dance !! ]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Bo Go Ship Da (I miss you) - Kim Bum Soo
[uhh.. sure..]

4. How do you feel today?
Foolish Games - Jewel
[I guess...sob...]

5. What is your life’s purpose?
As Long as You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
[of course !! I do want to be loved..hehe]

6. What is your motto?
You were Meant for Me - Jewel
[huh?? I don't get it]

7. What do your friends think of you?
I'll Be - Edwin McCain
[Of course you guys do right?? hehe]

8. What do you think of your parents?
Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
[nooo I don't...hmmm maybe la when I am angry..hehe]

9. What do you think about very often?
I Must Not Chase the Boys - Play
[hmmm..maybe]

10. What is 2+2?
When There's Me and You - Vannessa Hudgens
[err...???]

11. What do you think of your best friend?
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
[yeah !! of course we do belong together...haha]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Listen to Your Heart - DHT
[YES !! it's so true]

13. What is your life?
Reason - Jung II-Young
[I would say true...if I actually know the meaning of the song]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
One More Time (Celebrate) - Daft Punk
[.....but I guess I'll celebrate whatever good when I am grown up..haha]

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
We've Got Tonight - Ronan Keating & Lulu
[Yeah..baby!!!]

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Would You Be Happier? - The Corrs
[No Way !! Never !!]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Without You - Mariah Carey
[Definitely! how depressing wei without me in life...HAHA!]

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Don't Want to Lose You Now - Backstreet Boys
[huh?]

19. What is your biggest fear?
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
[No !! why the hell would I fear that???]

20. What is your biggest secret?
Hurt - Christina Aguilera
[err....no idea]

21. What will you post this as?
Don't Funk with My Heart - Black Eyed Peas
[ok?]

22. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Everlasting - Boa
[Whoa...I must love my significant other alot...hehe]

I tag Juliana, Wilson, Leann, Sandra, Nicole K, Shamay

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!