Tuesday, August 19, 2008

so I started classes at HELP this week. I don;t quite like how we have to go around with the shuttle bus and walking up the hill and the stairs so much like our lifes depended on it..and for some reason in most of my classes, like everyone knows everyone already except for me. I think it's because I missed the orientation...AND my classes are only actually on mondays, tuesdays, and thursdays.

ahhh so stress !! well my assignments has not exactly started just yet...this week is just like an introduction to the subjects I am taking. and they tell us the forthcoming assignments...what to expect and what they expect out of us...frankly speaking...I am so fucking freaked out !! the way they put it to us, scare the hell out of me. the amount of work is crazy and so many deadlines to meet =.= or at least they made it sound like it.

and I cant choose between western philosophy or sociology, I believe both are equally difficult but I somehow find the lecturer for sociology much enthusiastic and fun but as the same time a kind of a little sadist..it's like she likes tormenting her students seeing how the way she explained her teaching,assignments, etc etc

and the other thing is that if I take sociology, I have to kill 4 hours doing pretty much nothing just so I attend the class at 4pm every thursday and 6 hours non-stop class from 8-2pm on tuesday.

if I take western philosophy, I would have classes monday to friday.the thing about this is that my day at college would be shorter and I won't have to stay in college for 4 freaking hours most probably doing nothing and NO non-stop classes on tuesdays. futhermore philosophy class on friday is 8-9.30am which technically means I still kinda have the day off on fridays.

I am so undecided..but I don't have much time, I got till this friday to choose either one and no I can't take both or don't take both. just marvelous !!
Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!