Sunday, April 02, 2006

went for breakfast at uptown,came back and continued sleeping...hehe...real piggy =p then woke up and went to ou around 12.45pm there.nick picked me up with haris and lionel in the car.when we arrived there we met up with audrey and hanyang. we also met up with sha lyn and saachi at WH.then went walking around looking for mayn's present while haris,lionel,nick and hanyang chilled at osc.I followed the guys because I didn't want to walk so much (my ankle) and I wanted to smoke anyways.we all were sharing the present for mayn because it was kinda expensive..hehe.after we got really bored of osc,we all went to the arcade.I didn't stay long...I went back at 3.30pm.

I got ready to go over to leann's house where sher lyn will pick us up and go to kiara park.I forced leann and sher lyn to bring extra clothes because I know they will get wet. (I'll push them in...muahahaha) we arrived at the condo at 6pm,the guys there were busy doing the bbq place.omg-ness hansern and gang got this trend going on now,the sami haircut..lol but very nice to touch..hahaha.sha lyn came in awhile,she bought the nuggets and chicken balls.we practically finish everything before 7pm...haha especially hansern..he just keep on stuffing nuggets and chicken balls in his mouth none stop with chili sauce too.lionel,haris and hanyang came around 7pm,nick didn't come because he wasn't invited =( hanyang so poor thing,as soon as he arrived he got thrown in the pool..haha infact he was the first to enter the pool.then second was sha lyn.sha lyn kena the most,I lost count already how many times she was thrown into the pool.I think because she was the lightest and thinnest there..lol

I was sitting by the pool,then this lionel pushed me in...all wet..including the t-shirt that I didn't plan on getting it wet.then there was this lady who talked to me and sha lyn about she's going to report to security if we continued to wear clothes in the pool and not swimming attire.so we all had to take off our top.there as another nicer pool on the other side..got jacuzzi there but it wasn't working...but we made it work..haha we kick bubbles.then this adam came with cold water and threw on us.gave the rest the idea of bringing ice and they put into audrey's swimming suit top..haha the zip was like open but not all the way la.

after that we headed back to the same pool.I was cold so I took a smoke,sat on the chair.then this haris and danyal carried me on the chair and threw me in the pool with the chair,cant even smoke in peace??got bruise...but nevermind after that revenge was good...hahaha I pushed haris in a few times.that was nothing compared to being thrown in the pool with a chair !!

I left about 9.15pm there,met up with nick.chit chat here and there then I went home at 10.45pm.now I am online typing all this and I just realised I left my t-shirt there..shit I hope someone took it for me.haha my body is tired but I am not sleepy at all.found out bad news...cant get it off my mind..maybe that's why I am not sleepy.sigh,is god testing me??why??anyways I better go off...dad bitching already.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!