Tuesday, April 04, 2006

today in school,right after assembly we had choir practice.teacher is crazy !! she wants us to sing a chinese song when most of us cant even speak or pronounce properly.omg-ness...sigh.we practice until 12pm there then I went to the basketball training..so I can skip class and go back early..hehe.went back around 1.20pm,got ready to head back to school again at 2.45pm.

we all left school without fatin because she had netball competition and wasn't back yet.we played againts kuen ching today,the score was 12-68.obviously we lost but it's not bad,quite happy that we got at least more than 10 points.I practically played the whole game,I was out of the game for less than 5 minutes only.we took pictures with the other teams after the match and went back to school.sha lyn gave me a lift home at 6pm.anyways I just got back from tuition,and I think I am going to sleep soon.very tired..*yawn*

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!