Thursday, December 28, 2006

haha guess what...not trying to be mean but I am the smarter child ^^ cause I beat my sister..she got 5 a's only for PMR...lolx. anyways I am like so geram now and just feel like roaring ! know why?today my sister had to go school to take her results but maybe my dad won't be able to fetch her,so my mum came up with the idea of me dropping my mum off at her office so I have the car to fetch my sister to school at 11am. but around 11am my dad insisted to fetch my sister,so I didn't use the car.

after they left,I drove out to get some credit for my handphone.called nick,asking whether he needed a ride to my house but he was out with his mum.so I drove back home first.after that about 11.45am my dad and sister came back but my sister went out with her friends to ou and my dad dropped them there.then nick called me asking whether I can pick him up now,and so I did.he only stayed at my house for like 20 minutes because suddenly my dad came back.he quickly ran to my room to hide and I hide his slippers under the table when I opened the door for my dad.as soon as my dad went to use the toilet,I asked him to go out through the back door which he did.I quickly locked it back up.I checked to see whether my dad was still in the toilet,which he was then I quickly took nick's slippers and pass it to him through the back room window.haha this was damn funny...I was so damn scared.

then my dad suddenly came to the kitchen to take some fried rice my mum cooked.I pretended like I also was preparing mine.then my dad went to look out the back door,I was so scared that nick was still nearby and my dad would have seen him but thank god he already walked to the lorong there.nick had to wait there like 40 minutes because my dad wasn't leaving.I know he was going to leave because he didn't change into his house clothes.I thought he would leave after eating the fruits but he didn't and I couldn't leave nick waiting for so long.so I came up with an excuse to go out buy credit.at first he didn't really let me drive to go get it because he said peek hour alot of cars,no parking,not safe double park....bla bla bla. he came up with 2 suggestions.
  1. cycle down with my bike
  2. he will send me to buy when he was on the way out

    but of course,I want neither of it cause I need to take the car to send nick home.so I insisted that I drive and so I did.I quickly sent nick home because I didn't want my dad to suspect why I am taking so long to buy "so called" credit.when I got home,he didn't mention anything.soon after that he left to work =.= all that just for NOTHING I tell you !!!

:EDIT:

at night,around 10 something...rachel and sang just drop by all the sudden.sang seem as though she's been drinking because she was being all high...haha.after that they left for lionel's house I think.I was suppose to warn lionel that they will be dropping by cause I told them lionel was online but when I got back into the house and checked...he wasn't.so it's not my fault...haha he was online before they came to my house =p

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!