Friday, December 29, 2006

I woke up at 12pm today then around 1pm,leann called me and asked me to go out with her and nicole.she said hafiz will pick us up at 2 something but he only ended up coming at 3.15pm.on the way to nicole's house,he drop me at helena's house to pick up the strawberry flavoured cigarettes that she bought from langkawi.I paid her back rm36 for it.then when we reached nicole's house,she said she will only meet us there later because she had to go subang to try out the bride's mate dress.

me,leann and hafiz went to ou and had a&w because none of us had lunch.we waited and waited and waited forever for nicole to come but as soon it was 5pm we decided not to wait for her anymore.before we left ou we walked around first and we saw sang and jovi at topshop shopping.we went home after that.we didn't tell her though that we all went home...haha then only around 6pm she called me asking where were we all.I told her that we were at home already..and she thought I was joking..haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!