Friday, March 30, 2007

nick fetched me to college today.he only came at around 8.50am there =.= and my class was at 9am.I had to rush,I asked him to drop me first before finding parking but he like drop me from a distance because that was a one way street...rawr....yeah so I had to like rush...climb 3 floor of stairs.wanted to get my book before class but the bookstore was still close.I went to class,the lecturer asked us to write an essay about anything because she wanted to see our english standard.nick waited for me to finish,it was only 1 hour because there wasn't malaysian studies today.that subject and thinking skills only starts next week.

after that we went to cineleisure to watch movie,but it was closed for some reason.then we went to ou instead.we watched storm in the yard.it's not bad if you like dancing..haha.after the movie he sent me home.then I was chatting with him online till 3pm something then we both decided to sleep cause tired.

after dinner just now,I went to take out my salary from the atm machine.weee I love money...haha.kinda broke and I need to buy some new clothes for college =p

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!