Thursday, March 29, 2007

yesterday went to the curve again with rachel,sheryl,and leann to have dinner at italiannies.we had the endless bowl of pasta.rachel wanted to refil till the 4th plate but only managed to the 3rd plate which she didn't even finish. (more than 3 plates,they lose money) rachel's plan was to make them bankrupt...haha so evil.we kept on ordering fried calamari as our topping until the waited was like "here's your...........with fried calamari again" haha.after that we went walk walk around because we were too bloated,oh leann was high cause she ordered a cocktail which had quite strong alcohol in it.seriously when leann was high,it was kinda abit freaky.

today went to college at 7.30am to avoid traffic but I had to wake up at 7am !!! so damn early...omg.went into my first class which is 8-10am,it was the law class.the lecturer is a funny man...likes to swear alot though.after that I went home because my next class only starts at 2pm.there wasn't any lunch at home so I went out to eat.it was raining damn heavily.even when I got down from the car with an umbrella I was still quite wet.had lunch with andrew and john at cafe dj,then watch them play snooker because I didn't know how to play.I went for my class but the lecturer wasn't going to teach,so we get to leave early.

I met up with andrew and john again at proX to play dota...haha.before that I went to replace my car nearer and keep the umbrella.so troublesome to carry it around college.their class suddenly change time and start at 3pm,so they left.not long after that around 3.30pm I left too and went back to college.went for my last class which was accounting till 4.40pm there because the lecturer pitied us that it was going to rain.thanked god she let us out early,because I got to the car before the rain started again..phew.got home at 5pm.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!